Identify Critical Business Functions
- Establish recovery objectives and timetables for each application
- Identify interdependencies among applications and business functions
Identify Critical Applications
- Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives will be determined.
- Findings are aligned with key business and technology infrastructures
The Risk Assessment identifies man-made, technologi-cal and natural threats that can adversely affect your key business and IT processing facilities. The study assesses probability and potential impact of each threat and level of mitigation.
Review Recovery Strategies With Management
Provide recommended plan of action:
- Internal, external or a combination of the two are offered as possible recovery solutions