Skip to content
- Design and Conduct Business Continuity Meetings and Seminars
- Explain the Importance of Business Continuity Planning
- Explain Why Testing Is Important For Everyone
- Present Why Business Continuity Planning Is Important to the Organization
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer Training
- Demonstrate That The Business Continuity Plan is Usable and Accessible
Questions To Consider
- What will an “acceptable probability that a disruption will not occur” mean to your customers and board members?
- What type of service will your customers expect if a failure occurs?
- Have you ever read your bank’s recovery plan?
- What is a disaster?
- Under current government guidelines who is your organisation is ultimately responsible for continuing operations?